Do you see the resemblance?
- by Coconuts Jakarta 10 January 2017A bus bonanza.
- by Coconuts Jakarta 05 January 2017If you need to renew or create new vehicle ownership documents like the STNK and BPKB, you might want to do it today before the administrative fees for the service increase twofold or more tomorrow.
- by Reuters 02 January 2017Indonesian authorities have issued a warning to airline PT Citilink Indonesia after videos circulated appearing to show an intoxicated pilot from the low-cost carrier going through security and then sounding incoherent on the aircraft's public address system.
- by Coconuts Jakarta 19 December 2016Although ride-hailing services take numerous precautions, such as doing thorough background checks, to make sure their drivers are safe and reliable individuals, given that they work with thousands of “partners” it’s not surprising that some less-than-one-star drivers slip through the cracks.
- Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s recently constructed Terminal 3 was supposed to be a modern, state-of-the-art addition to the travel hub that we could all be proud of , but it has already had quite a few maintenance issues since it partially opened in August to serve domestic flights.
- Paying fines made easy.
- Well, it’s been awhile since we’ve had a story about a TransJakarta bus bursting into flame, not since the Provincial Government began replacing old buses with sleek ones from Europe.
VIRAL: Woman attacks police officer in the middle of traffic after getting ticket for driving in busway laneby Coconuts Jakarta 13 December 2016This is not a healthy way to deal with getting a ticket.
- by Coconuts Jakarta 06 December 2016The Christmas and New Year holidays are almost upon us – and that means that there will be a mass exodus of people leaving major cities to pulang kampung and spend the time off in their hometowns.