- by Chef Blake Thornley 22 December 2016Roast beef with rendang gravy and snakefruit chutney, its the best of both worlds.
5 reasons that Bangkok's Transmission will rock your senses like no other electronic dance music festivalby Coconuts Jakarta 19 December 2016[Coconuts Jakarta x Create Intelligence] Transmission, the visually stunning electronic music festival, is coming to one city in Asia - Bangkok. Here's why you need to travel to experience it.
WATCH: Indonesians take on Ghost Peppers, one of the hottest chilies in the world - can they stand the heat?by Coconuts Jakarta 10 December 2016Indonesians love their chili, but do they love it this much?
- by Coconuts Jakarta 09 December 2016What are you doing this weekend?
- by Coconuts Jakarta 28 November 2016[Coconuts Jakarta x Wego] Here are five meaty creations that provide a window into the city’s local culture.
- by Chef Blake Thornley 22 November 2016Jackfruit is an amazingly versatile and cheap ingredient that is plentiful here in Indonesia - but what can you actually make out of it (besides gudeg)? Turns out, plenty.
- by Coconuts Jakarta 14 November 2016Be careful, party people!
- by Coconuts Jakarta 11 November 2016What are you doing this weekend?